Specialist of thermoplastics thermoforming (polycarbonate, PMMA, PVC, ABS, polyéthylène, polypropylène, ABS, PETG, Polystyrène...).
Starplast is located in Ester Technopole since March 2009 in a contemporary building of 8000 m² specially thought and adapted for our activities.
Company founded in 1965, based in Limoges (87)
Staff: 48 people
Turnover: € 5.5 million
Share of the export in turnover: 25%
Managerial commitments :
- Maintain an efficient organization to always satisfy the customer
- Focus our investments to maintain and improve our means of production
- Set up an R & D department to develop our future products and services
- Ensuring the profitability of our company
- Maintain an effective quality control system
- Being a socially responsible company, respectful of standards, working conditions and legal obligations
Michel Cornard, our CEO, presents Starplast :
Obtaining in January 2012 the Airbus certification for the manufacture of polycarbonate parts. Starplast manufactures thermoformed covers for the cockpits and cabins of many civil and military aircraft manufacturers (Airbus, Dassault Aviation and Eurocopter qualification). Starplast is an expert in the processing of polycarbonates and other aeronautical materials. His mastery of the digital chain, the file of the part to realize until the trimming and the assembly of the parts, makes it possible to answer the most demanding specifications.