Indoor lining were the first thermoformed parts which have equipped interior aircraft and helicopters.
There are plenty advantages of using thermoforming for interior lining:
- Same weight
- Tinted plastic which avoid painting
- Complex shape with integrated function
- Furnishing of function, ready to use, with bonding or riveting of reinforcement, fastener, equipment, seal, thermal or sound insulation.
- Low NRC because light mould
- Low RC because very fast processing
- Large choice of texture, color and setting with sheet suppliers from Europe and USA
- Material qualified by Airbus, Boeing, Dassault Aviation, Airbus Helicopters
- 100% recyclable
- Ceiling, lateral, door, stairs, galleys, cockpit and many more lining.
- Instrument panel
- Seat linings